To day when I want to speak with my father and mother, they are in dining, thus my father came to attend the phone at the PCO in front of the house where my father and mother residing which is belongs to my elder brother. It is learnt that my brother and Anni also there for lunch. This is what they are having good luck, to take their luch with their son who is resideing very near to them. I felt that my mother became a cooking servent for the other three in these days let us see what will be happend in due course. I felt lonleness but with my wife and son living along with me. All blessings of my parents gone to my brother only.
On 8th March I heared the news that, my mother has passed awawy while I am in Office at about 1.30PM. I have shocked since, I had a very good talk during the previous day night with my mother at about 8:30 PM. She never showed her simptoms of loosing the life on the next day that too hanging herself from the fan bearing rod of her residence that too her bedroom at about 12:30 PM as said by the sources of my friends after reaching the place. Upto that time nobody informed the way of death happend to my beloved mother. However, I and my loving professor had the opinion that, after selling their lifetime earned property at Thoppur their (father & Mother) life will be short.
2 comments:
To day when I want to speak with my father and mother, they are in dining, thus my father came to attend the phone at the PCO in front of the house where my father and mother residing which is belongs to my elder brother. It is learnt that my brother and Anni also there for lunch. This is what they are having good luck, to take their luch with their son who is resideing very near to them. I felt that my mother became a cooking servent for the other three in these days let us see what will be happend in due course. I felt lonleness but with my wife and son living along with me. All blessings of my parents gone to my brother only.
On 8th March I heared the news that, my mother has passed awawy while I am in Office at about 1.30PM. I have shocked since, I had a very good talk during the previous day night with my mother at about 8:30 PM. She never showed her simptoms of loosing the life on the next day that too hanging herself from the fan bearing rod of her residence that too her bedroom at about 12:30 PM as said by the sources of my friends after reaching the place. Upto that time nobody informed the way of death happend to my beloved mother. However, I and my loving professor had the opinion that, after selling their lifetime earned property at Thoppur their (father & Mother) life will be short.
Post a Comment